Oaks Concrete Products was represented by Fogler, Rubinoff LLP, with a team that included Irwin Greenblatt, Richard Rotchtin, Ross Francis, Steve Bernofsky, Steve Cygelfarb and Lori Axelrod. John Kanan, Gregory DeMars, Kenneth Gold and Rebecca Sczepanski of Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP acted as U.S. counsel to Oaks Concrete Products Inc., purchaser of the U.S. assets.
Lafarge was represented by McCarthy Tétrault LLP, with a team that included Iain Scott, Robert Hansen, Marta Lewycky, Doug Thomson and Manfred Lam; and by in-house counsel Ken Cathcart and William Miller. John Panourgias of Lipson, Neilson, Cole, Seltzer & Garin, P.C., in Michigan acted as U.S. counsel to Lafarge.
- A Concrete Sealer For Protection
- Researches about silicon powder concrete performance and construction
- Role of aluminum powder in aerated brick production line
- Revenues at Dublin Twitter division pass €1bn
- Green Cement and Concrete Market 2016: Global Industry Insights, Statistics, Study and forecasts
- Oak Island and Constructs
- Global Concrete Superplasticizers Market 2016 Industry Key Trends, Demand and Analysis to 2020
- Bexhill United stun previously unbeaten Mile Oak
- Concrete Mixing Truck Market 2015 - Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2019
- The Balance of Power in the Atlantic Division