Oaks Concrete Products was represented by Fogler, Rubinoff LLP, with a team that included Irwin Greenblatt, Richard Rotchtin, Ross Francis, Steve Bernofsky, Steve Cygelfarb and Lori Axelrod. John Kanan, Gregory DeMars, Kenneth Gold and Rebecca Sczepanski of Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP acted as U.S. counsel to Oaks Concrete Products Inc., purchaser of the U.S. assets.Lafarge was represented by McCarthy Tétrault LLP, with a team that included Iain Scott, Robert Hansen, Marta Lewycky, Doug Thomson and Manfred Lam; and by in-house counsel Ken Cathcart and William Miller. John Panourgias of Lipson, Neilson, Cole, Seltzer & Garin, P.C., in Michigan acted as U.S. counsel to Lafarge.
- Cate Blanchett's production company Dirty Films scores lucrative deal with FX Networks following the runaway success of her series Mrs. America
- Great Wall to start SUV, pickup production in Thailand next year amid weak demand
- Aston Martin Finally Starts Production Of Much-Needed DBX SUV
- Viola Davis & Julius Tennon’s JuVee Productions Inks Expanded TV & Film Deal With Amazon Studios
- Supply biggest challenge in ramping up production to meet demand; new launches to be delayed, says M&M CEO Veejay Nakra
- RESPEC Acquires North American Reserve
- Mumbai-based SaaS startup BrowserStack acquires Bay Area company, Percy
- Slack acquires enterprise directory startup Rimeto
- IBM makes its RPA move, acquires WDG Automation
- KPAQ mill in St. Francisville acquired by Tennessee company; no word on whether jobs affected
Oaks Concrete Products Acquires Lafarge Division have 238 words, post on www.lexpert.ca at May 12, 2002. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.