Whether you’re buying or selling a home, knowing how house values are determined is in your best interest. Being able to determine house values for the homes viewed will help a buyer determine an inflated price, or a great deal. For the seller, being able to access house values of recently sold homes and knowing how house values are determined will help set an asking price that will attract buyers.Determining House Values with a CMAOne of the easiest ways of determining the value of your house is through a Competitive Market Analysis. It’s the way that professional Realtors and real estate agents determine a good asking price for a home that they’re representing. You can consult a Realtor, or you can use the same information and methods that they use to do your own CMA.Visit your county’s web site and check the recent selling prices of similar homes in your neighborhood. That will give you a ballpark idea of the general house values in your community. From there, do a little research to find out just how comparable the sold properties are to your house. By adjusting the average price up or down to account for condition, improvements or other… Read full this story
- MLS 101: What exactly is Marco Pappa’s value?
- King Felix’s house catches fire
- The ‘Crown Royal Best Seat in the House’ Sweepstakes Promotion
- Obstacles have defined, never denied the determined Dave Roberts
- Judges to decide fate of lawsuits over NCAA athlete compensation
- Lynx’s championship foundation built upon perseverance, harmony
- Stanford’s Trent Murphy traces toughness to family
- Allardyce stays at West Ham, told to improve team next season
- Experts puzzle over $2-billion bid for Clippers
- War hero Zamperini lived ‘unimaginable drama’
Three Ways to Determine House Values have 297 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 3, 2006. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.