“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.” Malachi 3:10 NIVThis is the only passage in the Bible that I have found where the Lord specifically says, “Test me.” To me, that makes it a pretty important passage.Another Bible verse that speaks of giving and receiving is: Luke 6:38. “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” I’m sure God wonders at our sanity for not doing these very simple things. He has promised so much to us and requires so little in return.I grew up going to church and being quite active. And throughout the years, I think I learned to discern those who tithed and those who did not, even though I was not often involved in the financial aspects of the local church. How could I tell?… Read full this story
- North Korea says will stop nuclear tests, scrap test site
- Labour calls for ban on early foetus gender test
- New updates drive thousands to take TOEIC tests
- Trump says he would be disappointed if North Korea resumed testing
- DNA prostate test 'will predict deadliest cancer risk'
- Researchers develop simple paper test for cancer
- Vietnamese university students struggle with English tests
- Two leading Ebola vaccines to be tested in West Africa
- Smell test for Indonesia's motorcycle taxi candidates
- Blood test for Down's syndrome 'gives better results'
Who Is Really Tested? have 281 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 23, 2006. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.