Ha Long Bay is one of Vietnam’s top ten experiences for foreign travelers. When Ha Long Bay was recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage site in 1997, tourism seemed to be bursting at the seams in this truly unique place. Hundreds of tourist companies, both domestic and international, built their tours on cruises around Ha Long Bay, providing tourists with a wide range of choices for their journeys to enjoy the unique beauty of the bay, which lies along the Hon Gai coastal town in Quang Ninh province.Most people chose to stay one or two nights on board, with elegant food presentations and adventure options to entertain more rugged travelers. I chose to spend a night at Ha Long Bay with the the Ha Long Ginger, a large wooden ship dripping with old-world charm. I really wanted to spend more than one night on this boat after quietly chugging along through the innumerable aquatic paths created by each uninhabited island.Cruise manager Michelle Thong stood on deck waving as the Ginger approached, her white ao dai billowing in the wind – a true vision against the blue sea and sky of Ha Long Bay in the afternoon. Then we… Read full this story
- 'Nobody wants us to dock': how coronavirus wrecked one couple's dream cruise
- Cruise lines Holland America, Princess Cruises and Seabourn suspend sailings through June 30
- Lincoln Navigator L By Inkas Is An Armored Luxury Cocoon
- Alan Yang’s Directorial Debut ‘Tigertail’ Tells a Timely Immigrant Story
- Elated passengers leave Cambodia cruise ship after virus all-clear
- Family take on the ultimate in coronavirus self-isolation — on the high seas with boatschooling
- Is the Self-Driving Car Un-American?
- We've Dug Up Some Unexpected Secrets About
- Burning Man Turns 30: The Joys, Pitfalls (and Drugs) of Hollywood's "Vacation for the Soul"
- What is Quibi? Shows, movies, price, and everything else you need to know
The Luxurious Halong Cruise - Ginger and Its Creators' Story have 306 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 2, 2008. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.