Furniture can last for a long time. There comes that day though when it’s time for a change. Buying new furniture is often a great way to spice up your home décor. Often we’re left with older furniture that we’re just not sure what to do with though. If you’re like me, I’d prefer to keep that furniture out of a landfill if at all possible and recycle it. So the question becomes what to do with that old furniture?So you have that new leather sofa in your home. Your sofa is arranged the way you want it along with your coffee table, end tables and sofa table. You have an old sofa now in the garage and it is simply sitting there with nowhere to go. It’s easy to put the old sofa out to the curb for trash pickup. However there are better ways, more green ways to recycle that sofa. Here are some ideas on how to be more green with old furniture that you’re ready to part with.1.) Donation – By donating your old sofa to any number of groups like Goodwill, Salvation Army or others, your furniture can provide use for others and find new… Read full this story
- Every Animal Crossing: New Horizons DIY recipe we've unlocked so far
- Argos launch discount code that will save you 20% off stylish indoor furniture
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra review: the superphone that's a little too massive
- Keeping traditional camping alive on the coast at Ōpōtiki
- The Made In America Movement Driven By Innovation, Not Nationalism
New Sofa - Recycle the Old have 264 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 1, 2009. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.