GOVERNMENT ________ No. 01/2007/NQ-CP SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIỆT NAM Independence – Freedom – Happiness ___________________________________ Hà Nội, January 3, 2007 RESOLUTION The Government’s regular meeting – December 2006________On December 26-27, 2006, the Government convened its regular meeting of December to discuss and decide the following issues:1. The Government agreed to the following statements: review of the Government direction and governance in 2006 and its agenda in 2007 by the Minister-Chair of the Government Office; socio-economic development in December and the full year of 2006 by the Minister of Planning and Investment; trade in December and the full year of 2006 by the Minister of Trade; issuance of Government bonds and investment therefrom by the Minister of Finance; administrative reform results in 2006 and central tasks in 2007 by the Minister of Internal Affairs; and performance of the Government action plan to enforce the Corruption Act by the Chief Inspector.In 2006, the Government showed its devotion to direction and governance that closely followed the Communist Party and National Assembly’s resolutions. Government members proved themselves to be unified, dynamic, close to the public and consistent on any aspect of work. This helped to bring about improvements in economic development and social life…. Read full this story
- Fascinating pictures show the Queen in EVERY year of her reign
- King David’s War
- Families of the 21 victims of 1974 Birmingham pub bombings hail 'monumental' arrest of 65-year-old suspect in Belfast as they say 'we've been waiting a long time'
- Does President Trump have a legal path to reelection?
- AIADMK-BJP poll tieup will have to clear seat-sharing hurdle
- Merkel says she's taking care of herself. But what should we know about a leader's health?
The Government's regular meeting - December 2006 have 264 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at August 7, 2009. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.