BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Building Materials Holding Corp. said Monday it completed a financial restructuring and emerged from bankruptcy protection as a privately held company, BMC Select. Secured lenders converted debt into stock and became owners of the reorganized company, which sells construction services and material to builders. Building Materials also said it was moving its headquarters back to Boise from San Francisco. New CEO Paul Street said the company had suffered along with others in the residential housing and construction industry. He said the company emerged from Chapter 11 protection with a stronger balance sheet, more liquidity and lower costs. Street and six independent directors will form the company's board.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy - Breathing Ground For Debtors
- Filing Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Prefabricated Building Materials
- How A Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney Can Protect Your Business Assets
- Global Green Building Materials Market 2016 Industry Key Trends, Growth, Demand and Analysis to 2021
- Stay Down, Old Abram [Book 2: Chapter 11: The Shooting Incident: and Dr. Sharp]
- Green Building Materials Industry Trends, Analysis To 2022 by Grand View Research Inc.
- Green Building Materials Market 2016 - Global Industry Size, Trends, Growth and Forecast by 2020
- Nano Material, Lead, Dense Material Boxes Needed to Protect Electronics
- Using Local Building Materials Makes Sense Environmentally
Building Materials exits Chapter 11 protection have 196 words, post on dailycaller.com at January 4, 2010. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.