Trade with Austria has room to grow Viet Nam and Austria had room to accelerate their bilateral relations, especially in trade and investment, said Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry vice chairman Doan Duy Khuong yesterday. During a business conference in Ha Noi, Khuong emphasised the great role of businesses in enhancing and speeding up co-operation between the two countries. Viet Nam was making efforts to step up economic reforms, with a focus on facilitating the development of the private sector and perfecting the legal system and market economy mechanism to attract more foreign investment, Khuong said. “During this process, we welcome and are ready to create the most favourable conditions for foreign investors, including those from Austria,” he said. Austrian Federal Economic Chamber general director Walter Koren said Austrian companies had paid increasing attention to investing in Viet Nam, Fifty Austrian companies at the conference expected not only a better insight into Viet Nam’s market potential but specifically to learn the advantages of maintaining a presence in the country, he said. He also encouraged Vietnamese companies to co-operate more actively with Austrian counterparts to unleash untapped potential. Vietnamese Trade Counsellor in Austria Nguyen Thi Thu Huong called on…
- Rift Widens Between Trump and Business Leaders
- Business; Tales of a Distant Era (A Few Months Ago)
- A Start-Up Slump Is a Drag on the Economy. Big Business May Be to Blame.
- Business briefs, The Woodlands: March 18-22
- Business Embraces Hong Kong’s Security Law. The Money Helps.
- Business Travel Has Stopped. No One Knows When It Will Come Back.
- Immigration top of agenda at post-budget briefing in Invercargill
- Business Owners Near George Floyd Memorial Say Recent Violence Is Costing Them
- How the Virus Slowed the Booming Wind Energy Business
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 10
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/6 have 291 words, post on at June 1, 2012. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.