We would like to thank Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) and Charson Advisory for their help in putting this feature together. The Aventador in matte black looks like the Angel of Darkness. The question is, though, is it as frightening to pilot as it is to behold? The answer may surprise you. The Miura was, and still is, drop-dead gorgeous. The Countach was like nothing else on land, period! The Diablo looked every bit the supercar from any angle. The Murcielago, while appearing a little more sensible, had scissor doors and vents that rose like wings to let in fresh air into the engine compartment – so, how could it be anything other than a supercar? As for the Aventador, well, let’s just say that even your two year-old could tell you that this car, just by virtue of how it looks, is set to redefine the term supercar. But, let’s start with the car that literally coined the phrase ‘supercar’ – the Miura. You see, this was the first production car to have a massive V12 engine squeezed into the middle of the chassis. And Lamborghini designer, Marcello Gandini, literally turned the automotive world upside down… Read full this story
- After Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen, Kapil's Devils aid Saudi Arabia's cultural ambitions
- Extreme body modification fan breaks world record for 'devil-like' appearance
- Jehan Daruvala Finishes Third at F3 Asian Championship
- Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Tuanzebe set to LEAVE, Araujo targeted, Martial to Sevilla, Neville SLAMS Cristiano Ronaldo
- Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Rangnick blocks Henderson move, Araujo targeted, Neville SLAMS Cristiano Ronaldo
- Halal barbecue brings Islam to wider community
- I’m the world’s most pierced man and even have 278 in my genitals alone – but my sex life is amazing
- ‘Emily in Paris’ and the City I Thought Was Mine
- Manchester United boss Ralf Rangnick reveals talks with Anthony Martial over January move
- Man Utd boss Ralf Rangnick's Paul Pogba plan as Real Madrid leave Frenchman 'deadlocked'
Dubai Autodrome: THE DEVIL’S OWN have 326 words, post on www.autox.com at November 21, 2012. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.