Yogi Berra once famously said that “€œa nickel ain’€™t worth a dime anymore,”€ but the New York Yankees legend does seem to believe his house is worth a pretty penny.According to NJ.com, the Hall of Famer Berra has put his 6-bedroom, 3½-bath home in Montclair, NJ, on the market for a price of $888,000, a nod to the No. 8 he wore for the majority of his 18 years with the Yankees.Berra, 88, moved into the 4,502 square foot home in 1974 with his wife, Carmen. Carmen Berra died in March at the age of 85, after 65 years of marriage, and Berra now lives in an assisted living home.The home, which was built in 1902, sits on a half-acre lot and offers New York City views. You can check out some photos of the home here, but don’€™t plan on just showing up unannounced for a tour, Yankees fans.Julie Kemps-Rowley of Keller Williams, which listed the home, told the New York Daily News that showings are only available by appointment.
- Yankees History: Yogi Berra’s Vote of Confidence
- Los Angeles Kings Snap Losing Streak With 3-1 Win Over New Jersey Devils
- New Jersey Devils Have Plenty To Be Thankful For
- New Jersey Devils Need To Hit The Ground Running
- New Jersey Devils: Reaction Week 3 NHL Power Rankings
- Rookie from New Jersey wins $8.1 million in World Series of Poker final
- Martin Jones Shutout Lifts San Jose Sharks Over New Jersey Devils
- Game Day Preview: Carolina Hurricanes vs New Jersey Devils
- Preview: Nikita Kucherov, Lightning take streaks to New Jersey
- LEADING OFF: New jerseys across majors, Jones back in Boston
It’s crazy eights as Yogi Berra’s New Jersey home is up for sale have 258 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 1, 2014. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.