Amid the global atmosphere ahead of the upcoming United Nations Day of Vesak, the Vietnamese Buddhist clergy and followers in Japan held a ceremony celebrating Buddha’s 2558th birthday at Nisshinkutsu Pagoda in Tokyo, on May 4. The pagoda has long served as a place for the Vietnamese to worship. (more…)
- Birth and Rebirth
- In The Footsteps Of Lord Buddha
- 4 Postcards from Japan
- Should Christians Celebrate Christmas?
- The Ten Most Notable Celebrity Baby Names of 2006
- Celebrating Buddhism
- The Emerald Buddha
- Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flags- Uses and Meanings
- From Dynasty to Destiny: Ten Celebrated Inventions of Ancient China
- Millrose Games Celebrates 100th Birthday as Track's Most Prestigious Indoor Event
Vietnamese Buddhists celebrate Buddha's Birth in Japan have 102 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 5, 2014. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.