Cong Tri joins Asian Couture Federation Nguyen Cong Tri is the first Vietnamese designer to become a member of Asian Couture Federation (ACF). Well-known Japanese designer Kenzo Takada granted ACF certificates to Tri at an annual awards ceremony taking place at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on November 25. At the event, the talented artist introduced his three latest fashion collections and displayed one item at a fundraising auction. On this occasion, ACF also awarded a certificate to Le Thi Quynh Trang, chairperson of Multimedia JSC acknowledging her as its senior member. (more…)
- TV ratings for Nov. 11-17: The CMA Awards
- Ronan Farrow Strikes Again: A New Book Targets NBC News and How Harvey Weinstein May Have Leveraged Matt Lauer
- The lost boys
- Who Run the World? See All the Women Who've Made Hollywood Herstory
- The Grammy Awards make a push for inclusivity as Childish Gambino, Kasey Musgraves honoured
- Top signs you're a dream host include giving guests WiFi password and drink
- Things to do this February half term - 30 ideas for the kids including cheap days out for the whole family
- Tiger Shroff on relationship rumours with Disha Patani: Going around doesn’t mean we’re dating
- Partial list of Primetime Emmy Award nominations
- Billboard Cover: Kendrick Lamar on Ferguson, Leaving Iggy Azalea Alone and Why 'We're in the Last Days'
Art & Entertainment News 27/11 have 212 words, post on at November 27, 2014. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.