Home Insync Pulse Pulse on February 19, 2015 Ever feel nostalgic after thinking about the past? Naturally we all do, from time to time. If you were born in the late 80’s or the early 90’s you probably do a lot more, as you are experiencing it right now. Times were different back then. You didn’t have a smart phone to distract you or a need to constantly stay in touch to feel togetherness. We earned a lifetime worth of memories, just before technology took over. 10 Reasons Why Friends From School Are The Greatest Check out the list, as we bring you some of the things that will make you feel pretty nostalgic. China Pen And Reynolds If you’re a 90’s Indian kid, you’ll definitely know a China pen. Remember daddy explaining how to fill ink into a China pen. Seemed like rocket science! We bet you remember the Reynolds ball point pen too. An entire generation penned their thoughts, took down notes and braved through their exams with it. Nowadays it has ended up being one of the many choices. Image Courtesy Kismi Toffee Bar And Other Goodies Remember that chocolate with a naughty name? Yes, we are… Read full this story
- Furious Marcus Rashford blasts Tory MPs for making kids feel they ‘don’t matter’ after losing free school meals bid
- Mum asked to tone down daughter's 'elaborate' lunch as it makes kids 'feel bad'
- 13 Things That You Can Do To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Once Again
- 'My 6-year-old Created a Kids Election That Predicted Biden Would Win'
- Are your kids having trouble staying at their desks? Maybe they need a better chair
- Things We Learned: Without a passing game, Notre Dame is not *there* yet
- 50 fun things to do this fall (take your pick)
- Michelle Keegan sends fans wild with nostalgic holiday snap
- Are Mumbai Indians the most dominant team in IPL history?
- Personal trainer, 39, reveals why quitting alcohol was the best thing she has ever done - and the one mistake people make when they give it up for a month
17 Things That Will Make The 90's Indian Kid Feel Nostalgic have 345 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 18, 2015. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.