Some noteworthy fantasy baseball production on Thursday afternoon – the fourth day of the regular baseball season. However, sometimes it’s easy for fantasy owners to get caught up in the heroes of the day, that you overlook the minutiae of the moment that lives between the headlines.Here are a handful of examples of what I mean: Mets – 6 vs. Nationals – 3Headline: Harvey solid in return, Strasburg roughed up in first start of 2015Between the Headlines: Mets’ catcher Travis d’Arnaud now has five hits in three games with four ribbies. With catchers at a premium in deeper leagues, owners should take note of his early production. The prospect was part of two pretty big trades that sent Roy Halladay to the Phillies and R.A. Dickey to the Blue Jays. Available in 33 percent of leagues. Rangers – 10 vs. Athletics – 1Headline: Graveman rocked for seven earned runs in less than four inningsBetween the Headlines: one of the best pitchers coming out of spring training (3-1 w/ 0.36 ERA in 25 IP) and another reminder (when convenient), spring production does come flavored with grains of salt. Just remember, despite the fast track to the big leagues and a big… Read full this story
- 2019 MLB Home Run Derby field: Josh Bell, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Pete Alonso headline 2019 field
- MLB hot stove: Phillies' Jake Arrieta, Rangers' Elvis Andrus will not opt out of contracts, reports say
- MLB Free Agent Stock Watch: Nationals' Stephen Strasburg looking more and more likely to opt out
- Yankees have built a powerhouse team but they have one glaring need heading into the offseason
- The best Android apps (October 2019)
- The best shows on Hulu right now
Reading between the fantasy baseball headlines have 269 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 9, 2015. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.