How did Steph Curry celebrate breaking his own NBA record for most 3-pointers in a season (and scoring 45 points in a 116-105 Warriors win over the Blazers) Thursday night? With a prosciutto and egg sandwich.
Sam Holtz, the 12-year-old boy who won ESPN.com’s NCAA tournament bracket but couldn’t collect the prize because he is underage, turned a negative into a huge positive. Best Buy decided to hook up Sam with a $1,000 gift card. Sam then used half of that to make a donation to the Make-A-Wish foundation.
Jimmy Fallon sat in the front row behind home plate at Thursday’s Blue Jays-Yankees game and had the daylights scared out of him when a foul ball came his way.
Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre swung and missed at a pitch while falling to his knees on Thursday. On the very next pitch, Beltre fell to his knees again, but this time he hit a home run.
Tiger Woods called himself a “dumbass” after a bad shot at the Masters on Thursday.
… is that Texans running back Arian Foster goes back to tweeting a lot and we are treated to stuff like this.
New Buffalo native Rex Ryan threw out the first pitch before Thursday’s Buffalo Bisons game. In typical Rex fashion, he couldn’t just throw out the first pitch and not do something to get extra attention, so he stepped off the rubber and faked a throw to first.
Even though Jimmy Graham is now his teammate, Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett stands by his claim that the tight end is overrated, saying, “I still feel the same way. Just because he’s on my team, I don’t stop feeling that way.”
Got a link, comment or question? Email [email protected]
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Viewers Call out Jimmy Fallon for 'Massively Disappointing' Performance With The Roots
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Watch Jimmy Fallon Perform With The Roots
- Jimmy Fallon's Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade Appearance Has Social Media Speculating He's 'Drunk'
- Jimmy Fallon Hangs out With Ronald McDonald During Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- What did we expect Jimmy Fallon to do with Donald Trump, anyway?
- Jimmy Fallon pressured to be more political to compete with Stephen Colbert
- 'Tonight Show' Host Jimmy Fallon Dominated by Bernie Sanders in Free Throw Contest
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Viewers Call out Jimmy Fallon's Lip Syncing
- No amount of beer pong can keep Jimmy Fallon from slipping in the ratings
- Jimmy Fallon says he'll be marching alongside students for gun control