0 Real Estate Movoto looked at key indicators, including home prices, crime per capita, median household income and graduation rates. Beth Dalbey , Patch Staff Posted | Updated Reply The real estate website Movoto crunched data from the U.S. Census Bureau and other sources to come up with its list of the 10 best Detroit suburbs for young couples . Read the Top 10, then scroll through the graphic at the bottom to see how other southeast Michigan cities ranked. Here’s the list, along with Movoto’s observations: 1. Berkley Key Stats: Residents age 22 to 34: 21 percent Total crimes per 100,000 residents: 1,055 Berkley offers a range of options for potential home buyers. Modest Cape Cod and cottage style homes are common, as are spacious craftsman style homes with room to grow. Arts and culture enthusiasts will find community events like Art Bash, while events like CruiseFest are a great way to meet new neighbors. 2. Birmingham Key Stats: High school graduation rate: 98 percent Residents married: 59.5 percent Median household income: $98,750 There are plenty of modern condos, Cape Cod style homes, and spacious historic craftsman style homes that give young couples room to grow. » Get Patch’s… Read full this story
- Detroit Become Human Review – Rage Inside the Machine
- Would Detroit: Become Human's creator buy an android? "Who wouldn’t?"
- Best of 2017: Gamasutra's top games, devs, events and trends
- The best PC gaming gear of 2018
- The 25 best-selling games of the last generation
- The best Star Wars movies, ranked from A New Hope to Solo
- Top 10 films of 2014: complete UK chart
- Detroit: Become Human’s risky storytelling approach is a new direction for David Cage
- Best games of 2018 according to developers, artists, actors, writers, studio heads, and more
- The best anime of 2018
Wayndotte Barely Missed Real Estate Website's Top 10 Best Detroit Suburbs for Young Couples have 274 words, post on patch.com at September 1, 2015. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.