Donald Trump hasn’t lost his firing ability on NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” just because he isn’t its host anymore. The real estate mogul had to leave the popular reality show franchise because he’s running for president. In September, NBC announced it had tapped action movie actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to replace Trump. On Monday, Trump said during a phone interview on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” that he could send his replacement packing if he wanted to. “[NBC] would take me right now and they’d get rid of Arnold Schwarzenegger if I wanted to do it,” Trump said. In fact, the 69-year-old said that he had a role in picking his replacement. “As you know, I have a very big piece of that show. A lot of people don’t know,” he said. “We took Arnold Schwarzennegger, put him in there, and I hope that he’s going to do well.” NBC renewed “Celebrity Apprentice” in Februaryfor an eighth season, a 15th season if you count the entire “Apprentice” run. Last season, in which on-air personality Leeza Gibbons triumphed, “Celebrity Apprentice” averaged 7.6 million viewers– its best run since 2012. Using a replacement isn’t the ideal scenario, as the only… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says he’s heard ‘interesting’ things about aliens but refuses to reveal secrets of Roswell UFO site
- Donald Trump’s July 4 celebrations ‘descending into chaos’
- Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer on SNL is THE greatest thing about the Donald Trump administration
- Donald Trump finally wins his Emmy Award - just not exactly how he planned
- Donald Trump demands Republicans REJECT stripping Confederates' names from Army bases - despite his party ALREADY voting for move pushed by Elizabeth Warren
- Drew Brees Kicks Back Hard At Donald Trump; NFL QB Says “We Are At A Critical Juncture In Our Nation’s History” After George Floyd Death & Protests – Update
- Is Running for President Donald Trump's Worst Business Decision Yet?
- Donald Trump is running for president in 2016
- Taylor Swift Vows To Defeat Donald Trump Over Threats To Shoot George Floyd Protesters; “We Will Vote You Out”, Singer Says
- Joe Biden Blasts Donald Trump’s “Cognitive Capability” & “Dereliction Of Duty”; Promises No Campaign Rallies In COVID-19 Pandemic
Donald Trump says he could still fire Arnold Schwarzenegger from ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ have 368 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at October 19, 2015. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.