Before I tell you about NBA Live 16, the latest entry in EA Sports’ annual basketball franchise, let me tell you a true story about my pre-teen years. One Saturday at my Jewish sleepover camp, it was decreed that we would all play a pickup game of basketball against another bunk. While wearing our Saturday synagogue finest. The referee, realizing after about three seconds that I literally had no idea what I was doing, excused me. Which was great, because I was halfway through Mary Shelley’s “Frankenstein,” and was super into finishing it. Fast forward to this month, when EA Sports sent us a review copy of NBA Live 16. These days, I still don’t know much of anything about NBA basketball, except for what was in the movie “Space Jam,” a movie where Michael Jordan helps Bugs Bunny defeat aliens at basketball. (And yet, Donald Trump thinks Kareem Abdul-Jabaar is the loser. Makes you think.) But even with this lack of knowledge, I decided to tackle EA Sports’ NBA Live 16 video game with the same open mind with which I found Madden NFL 16 football to be a lot of fun. After all, I do know video games,… Read full this story
- Doctor concerned video gaming could lead to suicide
- Turn Your XBMC Media Center into a Video Game Console
- New Video Games Out This Week: Darksiders Genesis, Terminator Resistance, and More
- 5 Children’s Video Games That You’ll Enjoy Too
- Why Ever Stop Playing Video Games
- Everything Parents Should Know About Video Games
- From Pac-Mania to Fortnite fever: are video games becoming more addictive?
- Maker of video game League of Legends agrees to $10million settlement in gender discrimination case from 1,000 female employees who said the 'bro culture' meant they were passed over for promotions
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 12 romantic video games
- I Love Having My Own Spaceship In Video Games (And In Real Life)
The new NBA Live video game is less fun than getting beat up in gym class have 313 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at October 27, 2015. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.