South Korean contractor shows signs of possible violation at road project A $27 million road in the central province of Thanh Hoa built by a South Korean contractor using fund borrowed from the South Korean government is in disrepair shortly after construction stopped, according to newswire phapluatplus.vn. The road starts at a junction with Le Lai road and ends at a junction with Nguyen Trai road. It was part of the project for socio-economic development of Thanh Hoa city with the Thanh Hoa People’s Committee as the investor. Construction started in April 2012 and finished in April 2014. The contractor is Kukdong Sambo, the consortium between two South Korean companies namely Kukdong Engineering & Construction and Sambo Engineering & Construction. As of now the road is cracked, with parts sinking, and parts unfinished. The quality of the concrete does not meet the standard specified in the design. The amount of cement is lower than designed at some parts. Concrete in some parts is not reinforced. Some manholes do not have lids. People suspected that the contractor misappropriated funds in order to take some money for themselves. According to phapluatplus.vn the contractor as well as the consulting company were no longer…
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area Business Briefs for Dec. 22, 2019
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Argentina's economy shrinks 1.7% in third quarter after brief upturn
- Why Southern University's medical marijuana program is making little progress
- Trent Reznor on YouTube’s ‘Very Disingenuous’ Business Model
- 'Domestic abuse victim found hanging from tree in middle of busy housing estate'
- Titanfall 2's Campaign Is Joyous, Memorable And Brief
- Identity cards a must at Pune’s Market Yard from December 27
- What changed for D-Street while you were sleeping
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 27/1 have 281 words, post on at January 26, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.