Today I spent 17 minutes watching a trucker give a tour of her truck’s cabin, thanks to Adam. It’s fair to say American Truck Simulator [official site] has filled us dreams of big skies and open roads, and I’m sure he wasn’t at all saying “I wish I could be in this truck rather than here with YOU, ALICE. YOU.”For folks who also dream of a life on the road, developers SCS Software have added another place to call home. The promised Kenworth W900 is here as free DLC, a real beauty. An update making fines less punishing for new truckers is out too.If you have American Truck Simulator installed on Steam, the Kenworth W900 should happily download itself automatically. Look at this beauty:As for the machinations of The Man, SCS explain in a blog post:“Since ATS release, we have heard plenty of complaints regarding relative large fines in the game. Perhaps our tester group is so much experienced already; playing our games for years, that they did not bring it to our attention that this would be a problem especially for new players. We erred here on the side of trying to make this element of the game too… Read full this story
- The Myth of Asian American Identity
- The American public is ravenous for beef. How some fine dining chefs navigate that appetite
- How a truck driver shortage in Europe could hit your wallet in the US
- Someone Built A Cozy Cabin Of A Tiny House Out Of A U-Haul Truck
- Fire And EMS Departments Say Funding From American Rescue Plan Is A Much-Needed Shot In The Arm
- Ford, SK Innovations To Invest $11.4 Billion To Add Electric F-150 Plant, Three Battery Factories
- Electric Cars: Americans Begin The Shift To EVs
- UD Trucks kicks off global launch of new Euro 5 truck range
- Equilibrium/Sustainability — Presented by The American Petroleum Institute — A Nobel for Greta Thunberg?
- Lordstown Motors Adds MAGA Vibe To Endurance Electric Truck Reveal
American Truck Simulator Reduces Fines, Adds Truck have 325 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at February 15, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.