Market Research And overview on “The M2M Bible – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals And Forecasts: 2013-2018” worldwide. Despite its low ARPU, the wireless M2M market has become a key focus of many mobile network operators as their traditional voice and data markets become saturated. Likewise, government and regulatory initiatives such as the EU initiatives to have a smart meter penetration level of 80% by 2020 and the mandatory inclusion of automotive safety systems such as eCall in all new car models, have also helped to drive overall wireless M2M connections and revenue. Consequently we expect the wireless M2M market to account for nearly $136 billion in revenues by the end of 2018, following a CAGR of 23% during the five year period between 2013 and 2018. Eyeing this lucrative opportunity, vendors and service providers across the highly fragmented M2M value chain have become increasing innovative in their strategies and technology offerings which have given rise to a number of submarkets such as M2M Network Security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP) and M2M Application Platforms. This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global wireless M2M market. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, the industry’s roadmap, value chain… Read full this story
- Business review 2018: House prices soar, Ryanair and bank shares fall but food exports surge
- EU's future global industry leadership
- Europe: An industrial society of the future
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some around the world who died in 2018
- Dermot Crowe: 'Cuala liberator gets opportunity to make mark on county arena'
- Northern Ireland's biggest business stories of 2018
- Driving EU industry: Standing up to societal challenges
- Big brands doing big deals show the UK sports sponsorship industry remains in rude health
- CAREERS 2019: Brexit to create an opportunity for some sectors
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank invested $1.4B in Turkey-related projects in 2018
The M2M Bible - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals And Forecasts 2018 have 296 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at February 28, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.