The saying goes, “speed costs money—how fast do you want to go?” For HOT ROD Garage, presented by Lincoln Tech, that saying is the bible of project Bonemaro. In the last episode of HOT ROD Garage, Tony Angelo and Lucky slammed a junkyard LM7 into their 1979 Camaro, an $800 rolling chassis that the duo bought for the project. While a 5.3L LM7 makes about double the horsepower of a 1979 Z/28, with a decent 300 hp on tap, it’s really not enough to make Bonemaro a serious threat on the strip. So what is HOT ROD Garage’s solution? “Captain, we need more boost.” Using a CX Racing turbo kit for a GMT900-generation, LM7-powered Silverado, Tony and Lucky rebuild Bonemaro into the boosted trailer park king that it was destined to be. How much power will it hold? Are those eBay turbo kits worth their weight in potmetal? Find out in this episode of HOT ROD Garage.
- This French firm alchemized a classic Lamborghini into a hot-rod for four
- HOT ROD
- Say Hello To Facebook's Newest User Metric
- Volkswagen’s hot-rodded T-Roc R is ready to shred its tires to confetti
- A woman who retired early at 38 says 4 strategies can help anyone save big without pinching pennies
- 2020 Subaru Legacy returns with turbo power in Chicago
- Embrem says hello to 'Bye Bye, Fruit Fly'
- Home Advisor: Stay on budget during remodeling project
- Say Hello to Ickle Natasha, Hawkeye, and the Rest of the
- Say Hello to All New Surface PCs, Plus New Surface Headphones
HOT ROD Garage Ep. 38 Says “Hello” to Budget Turbo Power on Project Bonemaro have 258 words, post on www.hotrod.com at March 16, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.