The saying goes, “speed costs money—how fast do you want to go?” For HOT ROD Garage, presented by Lincoln Tech, that saying is the bible of project Bonemaro. In the last episode of HOT ROD Garage, Tony Angelo and Lucky slammed a junkyard LM7 into their 1979 Camaro, an $800 rolling chassis that the duo bought for the project. While a 5.3L LM7 makes about double the horsepower of a 1979 Z/28, with a decent 300 hp on tap, it’s really not enough to make Bonemaro a serious threat on the strip. So what is HOT ROD Garage’s solution? “Captain, we need more boost.” Using a CX Racing turbo kit for a GMT900-generation, LM7-powered Silverado, Tony and Lucky rebuild Bonemaro into the boosted trailer park king that it was destined to be. How much power will it hold? Are those eBay turbo kits worth their weight in potmetal? Find out in this episode of HOT ROD Garage.
- Stacey Snider Joins Elisabeth Murdoch & ‘Chernobyl’ EP Jane Featherstone In Sister, Global Indie Film & TV Content Producer
- Beware the Open-Plan Kitchen
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- Kickstarter Katchup – 21st September 2012
- Inside Sheer Mag’s Grassroots Rock & Roll Takeover
- The Decade in Internet Culture, in 34 Emblematic Posts
- The ‘Fantastic Four’ We’ll Never See: Max Landis on His Doomed Masterpiece and ‘Chronicle 2’
- Are hazard reduction burns effective in managing bushfires? The answer is complicated
- Los Angeles Fire Season Is Beginning Again. And It Will Never End.
HOT ROD Garage Ep. 38 Says “Hello” to Budget Turbo Power on Project Bonemaro have 238 words, post on www.hotrod.com at March 16, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.