VietNamNet Bridge – Given fast urbanization, HCMC children do not have too much space to indulge in nature.
Thanks to a project in District 4, city children can get back to nature and even learn to love it. It is KizSafari, which was set up inside the modern entertainment and education venue KizCity in Khanh Hoi Park on Hoang Dieu Street.
The project features models of rare and precious animals and birds, forests, streams, and waterfalls, so children can feel like they are in a real forest.
Children to KizCity can have hands-on experience in what they love to do in the future by playacting as doctors, engineers, chefs, lawyers and firefighters.
On the occasion of KizSafari’s inauguration, KizCity is offering a promotion until August 14.
Visitors from 3 p.m. on weekdays pay only VND49,000 (US$2.3) per ticket, compared to the weekend ticket price of VND99,000. Food prices are cut by half from 4 p.m. every day.
Children join a firefighting session
Children attend a session on how to take care of babies
Children give their fingerprints as a commitment to protecting wild animals and the environment
Pham Thi Thuy and her daughter play together at KizCity – Photos: Thanh Hoa
- The other side of Bob Hawke: How Australia's best loved PM was also well known for his boozing, womanising and political treachery - but never shied away from his demons
- The anti-cottonwool schools where kids stare down risk in favour of nature play
- Science Says: How family separation may affect kids’ brains
- Prime Day Baby Deals 2019
- Why Hollywood loves losers
- Our top 100 Christmas TV countdown! From spine-chilling ghost stories to big belly laughs, we've picked out the very best shows to make sure you don't miss a thing
- Here’s proof that Reese Witherspoon’s daughter would totally pass as her twin
- 'Plain old untrendy troubles and emotions'
- Re-reading the Famous Five and the Biggles series is not only disappointing, it's mystifying
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: Have no plans for a second child