Former Republican presidential nominee John McCain has withdrawn his support from Donald Trump, adding to the growing list of GOP officeholders who announced Saturday that they will not support their party’s standard-bearer in the election. Interested in Donald Trump? Add Donald Trump as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Donald Trump news, video, and analysis from ABC News. Donald Trump Add Interest “Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump,” the Arizona senator and 2008 presidential nominee announced in a statement Saturday that also referred to the views of his wife, Cindy McCain. “I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President.” Donald Trump earlier on Saturday said there is “zero chance I’ll quit” despite the increasing number of GOP officials either calling for him to leave the race or withdrawing their endorsement of him. Trump told The Wall Street Journal, “I never, ever give up” and there is “zero chance I’ll quit.” “The support I’m getting is unbelievable, because Hillary Clinton is a horribly flawed candidate,” the GOP presidential… Read full this story
- The List: Republican Senators Demanding Trump End Border Enforcement
- Former UAW President Supports Trump’s NAFTA Overhaul, Less Enthusiastic About the Man
- Who Is Greg Norman? Trump Says Golfer Is 'Looking and Doing Great!'
- John Fredericks: Anonymous NYT Op-Ed Is Gutless Never Trump Attempt to Get Their Swamp Back
- Trump to DOJ: Investigate whether FBI infiltrated campaign
- Democrats’ New ‘Impeachment Inquiry’ Rules Could Block Republicans from Calling Whistleblower to Testify
- Donald Trump renews his attack on Chicago's police superintendent after cop boycotted president's visit to the city and said his claims about being briefed by angry rank-and-file officers were untrue
- President Trump nominates Dr. Stephen Hahn as new FDA commissioner
- Andy Murray Cites Fatigue, Withdraws From Washington Open, Rogers Cup
- Trump’s comments inflame NFL and NBA, but NASCAR? Not so much
McCain Joins Growing Ranks of Republicans Withdrawing Support for Trump have 331 words, post on abcnews.go.com at October 8, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.