Hanoi youth shake it on the streets for love Several hundreds of Hanoi’s young people took part in “Dance for love”, which was held around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi on October 16, to honour love, freedom and gender equality on the occasion of the upcoming Vietnamese Women’s Day. Six teams of Vietnamese youth danced and sang on Dinh Tien Hoang walking street, informing passers-by about gender equality and freedom of choice. Attracted by the joyful dance and songs, many local inhabitants and tourists joined the teams by singing and dancing with them. “Vietnamese Women’s Day on October 20 or the International Women’ Day on March 8 shouldn’t be only the occasion to honour women. But I think that they are an occasion to honour love, respect and mutual support between family members, friends and lovers. Let’s make this day meaningful for both women and men,” said Vu Phuong Thao, Deputy Director of the Institute for Studies of Society, Economics and Environment (iSEE), the organising committee. “This event was organised to raise awareness about the true meaning of love. Love someone doesn’t mean that we put pressure on someone and expect him/her do what we want, but it means that…
- The Democrats' family feud: Insults fly as the top 10 candidates go head-to-head for the first time with Joe Biden targeted for his age, bitter disputes over healthcare and candidates wrestling over who is the TRUE heir to Obama
- EXCLUSIVE: Gymnastics teacher, 30, gets a 'moob job' to reduce the size of his overgrown breasts after 17 years of fearing intimacy and strapping them down to avoid being bullied
- 'Hey, It's America's Dad': Bizarre Father's Day message appears on Bill Cosby's social media accounts despite the shamed TV star being in jail
- Horror moment cop is 'executed' as he sat in his patrol car outside police HQ by man who shot him 10 times in the head after 'looking for officer to kill'
- Woman duped N1.2 million by social media lover
- Tragedy as police confirm missing White Island bodies belong to tour guide and 17-year-old Sydney girl - leaving her brother as the only surviving family member
- How to Create Social Media Polls and Quiz Your Friends About Anything
- Arkansas authorities: Slain cop shot 10 times in head
- Haunting final selfie of new mum, 23, hours before she died of ‘drug overdose’ just 17 days after giving birth
- Thai cave rescue – jubilant scenes as Thailand celebrates ALL 12 cave boys and coach being saved after 17 days trapped in flooded tunnel
Social News 17/10 have 407 words, post on at October 17, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.