Lamborghini Huracan is one of the luxury imported cars being exhibited at Viet Nam International Motor show in HCM City. — VNS File Photo HCMCITY (Biz Hub) — The latest models of 16 popular automobile brands are being showcased at the Viet Nam International Motorshow 2016, which opened on October 26 in HCM City. At the second exhibition in Viet Nam, imported cars manufactured byBentley, Lamborghini, Audi, BMW, Maserati and Infiniti as well as Nissan and Suzuki are on display. There are more participants in this event than the one organised in early October in Ha Noi by the members of Viet Nam Automobile Manufacturers Association. The 16 brands include high-end cars to be sold in the Viet Nam market such as Audi Q2, the first SUV of Bentley-Bentayga, Infiniti Q60, Maserati Quattroporte 2017 and Panamera Turbo, which has yet to be officially introduced on the world market. The Viet Nam International Motor Show 2016 comes at a time when an important policy for imported cars is being considered. A conference will be held with the participation of the ministries of Transport, Industry and Trade, Sciences and Technology, for industry insiders to share opinions about the policy. After Jaguar Land… Read full this story
- HCM City's District 3: 18th coolest neighbourhood in the world
- Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019 opens in HCM City
- Huayang Group Beijing auto show exhibits
- 10th Vietnam Int’l Retailtech & Franchise Show held in HCM City
- China's auto supplies (Zhengzhou) Fair
- Auto registration fee cut awaits government’s decision
- China has become the world's largest auto market.
- With Eco Green Auto Clean Happiness does not comes with Price Tags
- Best vegan and vegetarian food tours in European cities
- A black horse of Automotive supplies exhibition.
Well-known auto brands exhibited in HCM City have 274 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 26, 2016. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.