The feng shui master who correctly foresaw Donald Trump winning the US presidency believes his run of good luck will continue in the Year of the Rooster – but only until September, when she says his “nightmare” will start. Hong Kong is expected to meet a similar fate, with good fortune in the first half of the year before the economy takes a turn for the worse, she said. Priscilla Lam, who counts actor Jackie Chan among her former clients, said President Trump would face difficulties in September, as protestors aired their grievances and the country became divided. “In the first half of the year America will be OK, no problem. But in the second half, the nightmare will start,” Lam said from her office at Taoist Wong Tai Sin Temple in New Kowloon, where she has been telling fortunes for 20 years. “Trump has made so many people upset or irritated, so when his luck runs out in the second half of the year, problems or challenges will go with it. “In business he’s definitely a successful person, but in politics it’s another thing.” Despite polls last year leaning towards a Hillary Clinton victory, Lam tipped Trump to win… Read full this story
- Trump hopes Hong Kong protesters "work it out" with China
- Merkel in Beijing says Hong Kong freedoms must be "guaranteed"
- Six flights to/from Hong Kong (China) to be delayed due to super typhoon
- Hong Kong FTA to boost investment
- Ostapenko crashes out of Hong Kong Open
- Hong Kong police disarm third WWII bomb discovered this year
- Hong Kong exempts visa for Vietnamese diplomatic passport holders
- Prime Minister welcomes Hong Kong investors
- Hong Kong stands ready to welcome Vietnamese investors
- Thousands protest proposed artificial islands for Hong Kong housing
Hong Kong feng shui master who predicted Trump’s victory, warns of ‘nightmare’ for new president, starting in September have 307 words, post on www.scmp.com at January 28, 2017. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.