Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE:NVO) Q4 2016 Earnings Call February 02, 2017 7:00 am ET Executives Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen – Novo Nordisk A/S Mads Krogsgaard Thomsen – Novo Nordisk A/S Jesper Brandgaard – Novo Nordisk A/S Jakob Riis – Novo Nordisk A/S Analysts Richard Vosser – JPMorgan Securities Plc Michael Leuchten – UBS Tim M. Race – Deutsche Bank AG (Broker UK) Peter Verdult – Citigroup Global Markets Ltd. Johannes M. L. Van Der Tuin – Credit Suisse Securities (NYSE:USA) LLC (Broker) Michael Novod – Nordea Bank AB (Denmark) Martin Parkhøi – Danske Bank A/S (Broker) Simon Baker – Exane Ltd. Carsten Lønborg Madsen – SEB Enskilda (Denmark) Operator Good day, and welcome to the Q4 2016 Novo Nordisk A/S Earnings Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen, CEO. Please go ahead, sir. Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen – Novo Nordisk A/S Thank you, and welcome to this Novo Nordisk conference call regarding our performance in 2016 and outlook for 2017. I’m Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen, the CEO of Novo Nordisk. With me, I have our Chief Financial Officer, Jesper Brandgaard; and our Chief Science Officer, Mads Krogsgaard Thomsen…. Read full this story
- Full video and transcript: Snap CEO Evan Spiegel at Code 2018
- Stock Market Forecast For The Next Six Months: What Can You Expect?
- Former Trezevant coach Teli White appeals termination in connection with SCS grading scandal
- Playbook: California primary tonight will be the ‘leading indicator’ for the 2018 general election
- IBD Stock Of The Day: Hot Tech Makes Bullish Move Toward Buy Point, Defying Sell-Off
- 'Every Day, A New 7-1': How Brazil's Worst World Cup Loss Became A National Meme
- President Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs: Winners and losers
- Africa: The Five Teams Hoping to Change Africa's World Cup Story
- Africa: Meet the Five Teams Hoping to Change Africa's World Cup Story
- Nigeria: Ali-Zarah
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript have 313 words, post on seekingalpha.com at February 2, 2017. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.