The big question following news on Monday that the State of Tennessee is suing the federal government on Tenth Amendment grounds over its operation of the federal refugee resettlement program in the Volunteer State is how the Department of Justice, run now by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, will respond.“Will the Trump administration defend the federal government against the lawsuit filed by the state of Tennessee on Monday that argues placing refugees in the state under the federal refugee resettlement program — and forcing the state to pay up to $165 million in health care, welfare, and other costs for those refugees –is a violation of the Tenth Amendment of the Constitution? ” Breitbart News asked the Department of Justice on Tuesday. The Department of Justice has not yet responded to that query. Two of the named defendants in Tennessee’s constitutional challenge to the federal refugee resettlement program in the lawsuit filed by the Thomas More Law Center in the Western District Federal Court of Tennessee on Monday — Acting Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration Simon Henshaw; and Acting Director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement Kenneth Tota — were on the list of “Top… Read full this story
- Profitable Coaching Programs - Discover 6 Secrets to Explode Your Coaching Programs
- Diet Program Success
- The 50 Million Pound Weight Loss Challenge - Is the 50 Million Pounds Weight Loss Plan For You?
- How to Create an Effective ESL Training Program
- Tennessee Volunteers - A Modest Success
- Malpractice Cases, Lawsuits and Dentistry - Patient Acceptance Challenges
- Mountain View police forced traumatic physical exam of 5-year-old girl, lawsuit states
- Theo Epstein Landlord-Tenant Lawsuit Pits Scorpion Infestation Against Home-Befouling Doggo
- Employment Lawsuits on the Rise
- NYC Top Educator’s Efforts to Battle ‘White Supremacy Culture’ Met With Criticism, Potential Lawsuit: Report
No Comment from DOJ on Tennessee Lawsuit Challenging Constitutionality of Refugee Resettlement Program have 302 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 14, 2017. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.