GETTY Russian police have been accused of animal cruelty after shooting dead a baby bear Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The bear was gunned down by a policeman amid claims officers then extracted its gallbladder to see on the black market for around £300 as a traditional boost to male sexual performance. The beast was shot in Makarov on Sakhalin island after encroaching the town in search of food. But locals said it was not aggressive until residents taunted it with dogs. In one video, the animal is seen lashing out at a dog. Related articles Flea-infested kitten dumped in bag with bleeding neck in latest cat… Veterinary nurse who poisoned pet dog found guilty of animal cruelty The bear cub was walking along the streets, afraid of passers-by Eyewitness The bear retreated to the local river where a policeman shot the wild animal, which was then… Read full this story
- Long Shots And Lung Shots
- Sneak Preview: Battlefield 3: The Russian
- How Nintendo introduced the Game Boy, Tetris, and Pokémon to the West
- The story of CarnEvil, an arcade frightfest once called "the most twisted video game ever created"
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Feature Preview
- The best Xbox One games in 2019: every must-play on Xbox One S and One X
- The Ripper: The disturbing Visceral Games project that never was
- We've got Endless Legend Steam codes that need good homes
- Fallout 76 Perk Cards: all the perk cards, how to upgrade them
- A Brief History of Video Game Humor
RUSSIA: Baby bear shot dead to ‘sell gallbladder on black market as cure to impotence’ have 297 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 26, 2017. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.