The “Justice League” has finally formed! So, now what?DC Comic’s biggest superheroes banded together to fight off a legion of parademons and overly computer-generated villain Steppenwolf. At least, that’s what I think he’s called. He’s pretty forgettable. The film leaves us with Bruce Wayne, played by Ben Affleck, planning out the iconic Justice League round table that would sit in what appears to be an abandoned Wayne Manor, presumably so the superheroes have a place to chat before their next fight (or movie). Which brings us to the fun part: speculating on what comes next for the DC Extended Universe. C’mon, you know half the enjoyment of these films is digging into Easter eggs and end-credit scenes to decipher what we’ll see in the coming months and years. Now Playing: Watch this: Comic-Con ‘Justice League’ sneak peek trailer brings… 4:17 We already know there’s a standalone “Aquaman” film coming, starring Jason Momoa, as well as “The Flash: Flashpoint” with Ezra Miller and a sequel to “Wonder Woman” with Gal Gadot. But “Justice League” also teased a further expansion of the DCEU, and left us with some head-scratching moments. Here’re the burning questions we have after watching “Justice League.” Warning: possible… Read full this story
- Does Justice League do any of its heroes justice?
- The Biggest MicroSD Card on Sale, 4G Chromebook, $5 Amazon Credit
- Marvel’s Latest Big Superhero Crossover Is Way Better Than DC’s
- Discount PS4, Free Republique, Ground Zeroes, $5 Amazon Credit
- Is This the End of the Era of the Important, Inappropriate Literary Man?
- Talking Puritan Tweens and Satanic Sabbaths With Stacy Schiff, Author of
- The Campus Free Speech Battle You're Not Seeing
'Justice League': 7 burning questions about what comes next have 291 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 19, 2017. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.