PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images Getting old sucks. My joints creak. Both of my shoulders make wonderful little popping noises. I do this groaning thing when try to roll out of bed that I never thought I’d make. (In fact, most of the time I don’t even notice I’m doing it.) If I lay on the floor for a while, getting back up is is no longer automatic; it’s a process. Things are happening to my body, both outside and inside. Yay. Fortunately, some of what’s happening on the inside can be mitigated or even reversed — even though, as with most worthwhile results, doing so isn’t easy. (Seriously: is anything worthwhile ever easy to accomplish?) Researchers conducted an experiment on men and women divided into two groups: half were below 30 years old, the other half over 64 years old. (The study is titled “Enhanced Protein Translation Underlies Improved Metabolic and Physical Adaptations to Different Exercise Training Modes in Young and Old Humans,” proving yet again that research paper titling is where fun goes to die.) Everyone involved in the study was healthy but basically sedentary. Participants were then given different exercise regimens to follow for 12 weeks. One group… Read full this story
- The Best Way To Relieve Stress, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Best supplements for fatigue - best ways to stop tiredness
- The Best Ways to Recharge After a Long Day at Work
- The best way to answer “Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision” in an interview
- Best way to speed up your hangover recovery after overdoing it on Christmas Day
- A male contraceptive pill is on the way and it will change your sex life forever
- What’s the Best Way to Protect Sex Workers? Depends on Whom You Ask.
- The best way to ‘escape S’pore’ is to head east. Try this one-day Katong itinerary.
- Want to love your body? Give it time! Women feel more satisfied with their figures from age 60 onwards, study finds
- US rejoins Paris accord: Biden's first act sets tone for ambitious approach
The Best Way to Feel Younger: 1 Exercise That Will Change Your Body Most, According to Science have 341 words, post on inc-asean.com at November 2, 2017. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.