DETROIT – Victor Oladipo is playing like an All-Star, hitting big shots , leading the surprisingly competitive Pacers and – along with Domantas Sabonis , who is suddenly showing why he was a lottery pick last year – forcing us to rethink the Paul George trade. It has been just a dozen games, but if this is Oladipo's and Sabonis' new baseline, their careers – and Indiana's future – look much brighter. Or this could be just a hot start in a small sample. "I think this is who I am," Oladipo said. "I think I can bring that every night, and I'm going to. At the end of the day, this is what it is. People might think it's a high. It's fine. Hey, I guess I haven't proven myself yet. So, I mean, they're going to think that. But just going to go out there and play as hard as I can every night." Oladipo and Sabonis have escaped Russell Westbrook 's orbit. The Thunder rightfully built their scheme around the ball-dominant superstar, but that probably didn't benefit Oladipo and Sabonis. Both spent far more time spotting up on the perimeter than optimal for them. A Maryland native… Read full this story
- Victor Oladipo is the king of the crossroads
- Dan Gilbert added fuel to Victor Oladipo's fire in Cavaliers' Game 1 loss
- Victor Oladipo: Cavs owner Dan Gilbert's comment 'added fuel to the fire'
- Victor Oladipo scores 32 as Pacers stun Cavs in playoff opener
- CJ McCollum For Paul George – Does It Make Sense?
- Doyel: LeBron and Cavs get this one but moment coming for Pacers, Victor Oladipo
- Insider: With Victor Oladipo at the helm, Pacers pivot to bright future after Game 7 loss to Cavs
- Negative comments by Cavs owner fuels Victor Oladipo in Pacers' 1st-round series
- Victor Oladipo knew he was coming home when he was traded to the Pacers
- Paul George scores 36, leads Thunder past Jazz
Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis turning heads after being panned in Paul George trade - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports have 326 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at November 10, 2017. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.