Central Hydropower JSC(CHP) on Thursday reported its performance beat targets. Production reached 877.5 million kWh, surpassing the yearly goal of a 35 per cent increase. Its total revenue was VND873 billion (US$38.3 million) and net profit VND403 billion, up 34 per cent and 82 per cent, respectively, over the targets.Although posting a decline in Q4 profit, Se San 4A Hydropower JSC (S4A) recorded a successful year with net profit doubling that in 2016 to hit VND134 billion and revenues reached VND286 billion, up 27 per cent year-on-year. These results represented 3 per cent and 88 per cent increases over targets set for the whole year.Hydro Power JSC Co – Power No 3 (DRL) also posted higher growth in 2017 with total sales of VND102.5 billion and net profit of VND61 billion, exceeding 35 per cent and 50.5 per cent, respectively, compared to its yearly goal.Such impressive results have allowed hydropower generators to pay investors generous dividends, making their shares more attractive.DRL decided to pay a total dividend of 61.08 per cent for 2017. It advanced investors 40 per cent in cash twice in 2017.Meanwhile, CHP announced it would spend VND126 billion for a 10-per-cent cash dividend, which is expected to… Read full this story
- World's wealthiest people are using 'reputation management companies' to wipe their embarrassing stories from Google search results
- INSIGHT-Companies warn Trump: Census citizenship question could be costly
- APEC 2017 Economic Leaders' Week ‘a golden chance’ for Da Nang firms
- How much do you need to earn to be rich in Australia?
- Australia’s highest paid CEOs revealed in new 2017 report
- Microsoft’s Q4 earnings beat Street with $22.6B in revenue, $0.69 EPS
- Invisible unicorns: 35 big companies that started with little or no money
- How a uni drop turned Pizza Hut worker earning $7-an-hour built up a global $25MILLION business by the age of 25
- Premature Evaluation: Startup Company
- Accounting body proposes standardizing how companies report profit
Companies upbeat on 2017 earnings have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 13, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.