GOOD morning. We are here to provide any information on incidents that might crop up throughout the rush hour period this morning on our Black Country and North Worcestershire roads. So far the roads across the area are pretty quiet, but there is heavy traffic in Kidderminster on A456 St Marys Ringway Eastbound between A442 Proud Cross Ringway / Chapel Street and A451 The Ringway / Coventry Street. The A491 in Kingswinford (Wolverhampton Road, Moss Grove and Market Street) around Summer Hill from Wall Heath is also experiencing heavy traffic. There is also the usual congestion at the Burnt Tree traffic lights in Dudley and Birchley Island in Oldbury which is causing delays. There are areas of planned roadworks which are causing delays, they include: Speed restriction of 30 mph and one lane closed due to major roadworks and contraflow on M5 both ways between J1 (West Bromwich / Birmingham) and J2 (Oldbury). Work on the Oldbury Viaduct means that all traffic is sharing one side of the road as a contraflow. There are also speed restriction of 20 mph in Pensnett due to roadworks and temporary traffic lights on A4101 High Street at High Oak. For the latest traffic… Read full this story
- Fight a Traffic Ticket in Court - Free Info Inside!
- Traffic Ticket Dismissal - Learn How to Get Your Traffic Ticket Dismissed Today!
- Fight a Traffic Ticket - Know Your Rights and Win in Court Today!
- Fix a Traffic Ticket - Secrets, Methods, and Strategies Revealed!
- How Do I Fight a Traffic Ticket? Win in Court Today!
- Are You Overlooking These 3 Power Methods For Getting Massive Traffic?
- Step by Step in Increasing Your Website Traffic
- Morning Breath - The Shocking Truth, The Causes, and the Cure
- Causes of High Blood Glucose Levels in the Morning
- Get Website Traffic - Free Solutions For Your Traffic Problem
Traffic: Roadworks causing Tuesday morning delays have 313 words, post on www.stourbridgenews.co.uk at February 1, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.