GOOD morning. We are here to provide any information on incidents that might crop up throughout the rush hour period this morning on our Black Country and North Worcestershire roads.
So far the roads across the area are pretty quiet, but there is heavy traffic in Kidderminster on A456 St Marys Ringway Eastbound between A442 Proud Cross Ringway / Chapel Street and A451 The Ringway / Coventry Street.
The A491 in Kingswinford (Wolverhampton Road, Moss Grove and Market Street) around Summer Hill from Wall Heath is also experiencing heavy traffic.
There is also the usual congestion at the Burnt Tree traffic lights in Dudley and Birchley Island in Oldbury which is causing delays.
There are areas of planned roadworks which are causing delays, they include: Speed restriction of 30 mph and one lane closed due to major roadworks and contraflow on M5 both ways between J1 (West Bromwich / Birmingham) and J2 (Oldbury). Work on the Oldbury Viaduct means that all traffic is sharing one side of the road as a contraflow.
There are also speed restriction of 20 mph in Pensnett due to roadworks and temporary traffic lights on A4101 High Street at High Oak.
It’s updated automatically and you can tailor the search to suit your journey.
- Houston area under flash flood watch from afternoon until Tuesday morning
- ISL 2018-19: Floodlight failure causes 25-minute delay in Bengaluru FC-Kerala Blasters match
- GAO: Navy UCLASS indecisiveness causing serious development delays
- Watch: Fountain floods outfield, Royals bullpen causing 30-minute delay vs. Indians
- Tuesday Morning Crew Chief: NASCAR’s Not-So-Great Coverup
- Traffic Cameras Cause Serious Accidents
- Baby born in traffic jam caused by presidential motorcade
- Tuesday Morning Crew Chief: F1 Knives Get Sharpened
- Eastbound lanes of U.S. 90 open after major morning rush hour congestion on West Side
- After U.S. Open traffic jams, officials hope ‘tweaks’ can help