We all seek a great dining experience when we go out for dinner. But did you know that you can now actually step into a condom-adorned cafe in Bangkok or a toilet-themed restaurant in Taiwan? These are some of the quirkiest restaurants in the world where people come for the ambience and stay for the food. 1. Cabbages and Condoms – Bangkok, Thailand While the food at this dine-out place guarantees “not to cause pregnancy” the decor is condom-themed and the waiters may or may not wear inflated condoms on their heads! And in place of after-dinner mints, customers can take home condoms because one can’t reiterate “use protection” enough. Cabbages and Condoms vis spot cool stuff 2. Fortezza Medicea Restaurant – Volterra, Italy If you have never been to prison and want to experience what the ambience feels like, head to this Italian restaurant where the waitstaff is all prison inmates. Thankfully, the food is served with plastic cutlery. grand voyage italy 3. Modern Toilet – Taipei, Taiwan If you are not too averse to seeing toilet seats, be prepared to be offered food served in one of them. The toilet-themed restaurant has toilets hanging from the walls. The… Read full this story
- ‘I'm really worried’: business takes a hit as tourists shun the UK
- 'We're really fed up': Britons on life in coronavirus hotspots
- What you need to know about coronavirus on Thursday, March 12
- What do you do with a derelict Center Parcs? Map out a waste-free world
- We know there's a housing crisis – but why is it so much worse for black families?
- Women’s T20 World Cup final: ‘It’s all about destiny’ - Veda confident India can end trophy drought at MCG
- Radiohead’s ‘The Bends’: 10 Things You Didn’t Know
- Why Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Are Cracking Open a Window Into Their Private World
- The OFM 50: our favourite foods, recipes, restaurants and more
- A world in chaos: Five countries order schools to close, churches in Rome shut their doors, and showpiece sporting events are axed as global death toll from coronavirus nears 5,000
11 Really Weird Restaurants In The World You Didn’t Know Even Existed have 337 words, post on www.indiatimes.com at April 27, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.