0 Comments Meet the new prince as Duchess Kate gives birth to son on St George’s Day BelfastTelegraph.co.uk The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a boy at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/meet-the-new-prince-as-duchess-kate-gives-birth-to-son-on-st-georges-day-36833245.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article36836093.ece/bc1df/AUTOCROP/h342/royal_baby001.jpg Email The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a boy at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London. The baby prince is fifth in line to the throne, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh’s sixth great-grandchild and a younger brother for Prince George and Princess Charlotte. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge posed for pictures with their new born son outside St Mary’s Hospital. The couple have now returned to Kensington Palace. Kensington Palace said: “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, earlier this morning in the early stages of labour. “The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.” The duchess was cared for by consultant obstetrician Guy Thorpe-Beeston, who is the surgeon-gynaecologist to the household, and consultant gynaecologist Alan Farthing, the Queen’s surgeon-gynaecologist – part of the trusted team who delivered George and Charlotte. Highly-trained midwives were on hand, with… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle up and about walking the dogs just days after giving birth, says friend
- ‘Having second thoughts’ Prince William held meeting with Queen about Kate relationship
- Royals losing their cool - from Kate Middleton's epic eye roll to Queen scolding William
- Who is Jenny Afia, the new face of Harry and Meghan’s defence?
- Meghan Markle's first meetings with the Queen and Kate Middleton in her words
- Kate Middleton's skincare secret: Duchess’ go-to £20 product for glowing skin
- Prince William admits to hiding 'burden' from Kate in early days of marriage
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry let slip about Archie's favourite song during school visit
- Prince Harry's UK proposal to Meghan Markle – the truth
- The Revelations: What Prince Andrew Faces As His Old Friend Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial Begins
Meet the new prince as Duchess Kate gives birth to son on St George's Day have 356 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.