YOU may recognise him from presenting Good Morning Britain and Countryfile and a string of other popular shows. Host Sean Fletcher has made a name for himself on TV, but what else do we know about the star? Here is the lowdown… Who is Sean Fletcher? What’s his background? Sean is an American-British journalist who has become a popular face on ITV and BBC. He was born in New York City, but grew up living in Zimbabwe and Essex, before starting his journalism career in Cardiff. He started working on Radio 5 Live and has gone on to host a number of popular shows. What TV shows has Sean Fletcher hosted? After working at Radio 5 Live, he made the move to BBC 2W in Wales, before moving to BBC News from 2005 to 2011. He then took a job at Sky Sports News until 2014, and has done a number of projects since, including Good Morning Britain as a sports newsreader and game show Rebound in 2015. Since October 2015 he was also been a reporter for BBC One’s Countryfile, and has also co-presented BBC Two’s Food Detectives. He has previously caused a stir on Good Morning Britain when… Read full this story
- Susanna Reid announces break from Good Morning Britain: ‘It’s my last day!’
- Ranvir Singh’s impressive net worth and Good Morning Britain salary revealed
- Good Morning Britain’s Ranvir Singh left red-faced after FORGETTING about guest on video call in awkward blunder
- Susanna Reid boasts Good Morning Britain ratings boost following Piers Morgan exit
- 'I am not a fish!' Good Morning Britain's Laura Tobin squeals in shock as a penguin BITES her live on air
- Susanna Reid cuts short Good Morning Britain holiday and returns to studio for Prince Philip tribute
- Where is Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain today?
- Piers Morgan gets Good Morning Britain shoutout as he battles Susanna Reid for award
- Kate Garraway replaces Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain as she takes week off
- Piers Morgan claims Alex Beresford hasn’t reached out after ‘very personal attack’ on Good Morning Britain
Who is Sean Fletcher? Countryfile, Good Morning Britain and Rebound presenter have 340 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 8, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.