Controversial US rapper XXXTentacion is reportedly suing the woman he appeared to hit in a troubling video that was posted online, accusing her and her family of trying to capitalise on his current legal situation. Footage showed the Florida-born rapper, real name Jaseh Dwayne Onfroy, appeared to hit a woman – who was filming herself – in the back or side of the head. His attorney Jaclyn Brody previously claimed he and the woman pictured were friends and he was “obviously acting in jest”, adding that the footage was dated and he is now “a changed person”. Read more Despacito: Most watched YouTube video ever ‘deleted’ in apparent hack Video shows controversial rapper XXXtentacion hitting woman’s head XXXTentacion hit with eight more charges for alleged witness tampering However, the woman in question later posted a statement where she said she had not shared the footage previously because she was “terrified for my life”. TMZ now reports that Onfroy is suing the woman for fraud and defamation. He apparently claims to have reached out to her after the video was shared online, and received a call back from her grandparents who asked what he would do to “make everything good”. He claims… Read full this story
- Man escapes death on BART tracks in Berkeley after woman allegedly pushes him in unprovoked attack
- Alleged hit and run caught on camera by neighbour's security system
- San Jose Police Officer On Leave After Rough Arrest Caught On Video
- Causing a stink! Viral video shows 'Panera Patty' refusing to wear a mask at California bakery and telling patrons they're a hoax because pants don't block 'fart smells'
- AMANDA PLATELL: BBC's navel-gazing, metropolitan agenda is why it's losing greats like Woman's Hours Jenni Murray
- Jeffrey Epstein's townhouse in Manhattan and mansion in Palm Beach where the pedophile abused his victims hit the market for a combined $110million - 11 months after he killed himself
- Myanmar woman, 23, with a TINY 13.7in waist that's thought to be the one of the world's smallest claims she simply eats healthily and is naturally slim - but is it really possible?
- First woman comes forward to accuse late University of Michigan doctor of sexually assaulting her while she was a student athlete following hundreds of complaints by male students
- 'We rolled out the red carpet for Meghan': Frustrated Kate Middleton and Prince William hit back at claims in devastating biography that Duchess and Harry felt shunned by the Royal Family and insist they welcomed her with open arms
- Johnny Depp’s Lawyer Denies "Reputation-Destroying, Career-Ending Allegation” in Closing Arguments of U.K. Libel Trial
XXXTentacion suing woman he allegedly hit in video have 423 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.