Senate Republicans are battling over whether to use the so-called nuclear option to speed-up consideration of President TrumpDonald John TrumpParkland fathers protest NRA convention Michelle Obama on 2016 election: ‘What is going on in our heads where we let that happen?’ Giuliani: Mueller may be going after Manafort because he thinks he will ‘flip faster’ MORE’s nominees. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnellAddison (Mitch) Mitchell McConnellThe Republican Senate and rushed judicial confirmations Blankenship blames ‘the establishment’ after Trump Jr. criticism Blankenship targets McConnell’s ‘China family’ in ad MORE (R-Ky.) is under pressure from conservative colleagues and outside groups to change the Senate’s rues to ensure a quicker pace on Trump’s court picks. Sens. Ted CruzRafael (Ted) Edward CruzOvernight Finance: Unemployment rate lowest since 2000 | Trump asks China to slash trade deficit 0B by 2020 | NJ gov signs bill to skirt GOP tax law provision Can charisma carry Beto O’Rourke in reliably red Texas? Five ways Dems could fight Trump if they win the House MORE (R-Texas), Steve DainesSteven (Steve) David DainesSen. Daines says Montana office was vandalized Tester moves back to top of GOP Senate hit list Amend the SAFETY Act to cover state actor cyberattacks MORE (R-Mont.) and… Read full this story
- Democrats’ Only Chance to Stop the GOP Assault on Voting Rights
- Gore warns of 'yawning gap' between long-term climate goals and near-term action plans
- 'This Week' Transcript: Donald Trump and Sen. Bernie Sanders
- 'This Week' Transcript: Gov. John Kasich, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and Reince Priebus
- 'This Week' transcript 2-5-17: VP Mike Pence, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, and Sen. Ben Sasse
- The Great Republican Revolt
- The Hill's Morning Report - Will Schumer back down on his deadline?
- The California Dream Is Dying
- The Hill's Morning Report - 2024 GOPers goal: Tread carefully, don't upset Trump
- Is Brett Kavanaugh Out for Revenge?
GOP faces internal battle over changing Senate rules have 295 words, post on thehill.com at May 6, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.