A group discussion of the fifth meeting of the 14th NA The working session was chaired by NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan. After hearing opinions of the deputies on the draft law, Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung made it clear some issues of their concern. In the afternoon, Dung, on behalf of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, presented a proposal on the bill amending and supplementing a number of articles of laws regarding the Planning Law. Chairman of the NA Economic Committee Vu Hong Thanh presented a report assessing this bill. The legislators then discussed in groups the bill amending and supplementing a number of articles of laws regarding the Planning Law and the draft Law on Cultivation. They are expected to meet for a plenary session on May 24 to mull over the revised Law on Denunciation and the revised Competition Law. VNA Related news Party Central Committee issues resolution on salary policy reform NA seek breakthrough mechanisms for special administrative-economic units Lawmakers look into coast guard, national defence laws
- Do democracies really need to spy on their citizens?
- The net neutrality fight is on: Where do we go from here?
- DOJ: Google's book settlement needs rewrite
- Democrats push for new Internet sales taxes
- Net neutrality a reality: FCC votes to bring Internet under utility-style rules
- GOP lacks votes to challenge FCC's Net neutrality ruling, senator concedes
- Net neutrality DOA? Here's what's next for the internet
- Meet the man John Oliver just called 'doofy'
- SOPA copyright bill draws fire
- Telcos warned by ACMA on code compliance
Legislators debate draft laws on May 23 have 265 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.