North Korea’s state newspaper, Rodong Sinmun, covered its Tuesday edition – published before the summit with U.S. President Donald Trump – with photos of dictator Kim Jong-un touring urban Singapore, showing North Korean citizens an inside look into the developed world they are banned from visiting. The newspaper’s Tuesday front page featured not just photos of Kim touring Singapore, but wide shots of the city’s impressive skyline, as well as locals reaching out for a photo of the historic moment.Kim lavished praise on Singapore in the Rodong Sinmun article. “He said Singapore is clean and beautiful and every building is stylish as he heard of in the past, adding he is going to learn a lot from the good knowledge and experience of Singapore in various fields in the future,” the newspaper claimed. Kim had invited the Singaporean foreign minister to Pyongyang last week in anticipation of this week’s summit. The island nation was chosen as a venue due to its unusual position of maintaining friendly relations with both countries. Rodong Sinmun publishes every morning, while the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) posts articles on a regular basis. No edition of Rodong Sinmun has been published since Kim met Trump for a… Read full this story
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un travelling to Vietnam for Trump talks
- North Korean leader warns of a return to tension, blames US 'bad faith'
- North Koreans vote in poll but winners are already known
- North Korean leader rides train on way to Vietnam ahead of Trump-Kim summit
- AFP: North Korean leader open to third Trump summit: KCNA
- Russia Tells UN It Sent Home Over Half of North Korean Workers in 2018
- Russia confirms North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will visit Moscow
- Donald Trump tries to woo ‘friend’ Kim Jong-un before they sit down to discuss North Korean nukes over private dinner
- South Korea's military monitoring North Korean nuclear and missile facilities
- Activity at 2nd North Korean missile site indicates possible launch preparations – media
North Korean State Newspaper Puts Kim Singapore Tour on Front Page have 326 words, post on www.breitbart.com at June 12, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.