The due date of filing your Income Tax Return for Financial Year 2017-18 or Assessment Year 2018-19 is 31st July 2018. Income tax return can be filed using the paper mode or via the e-filing mode. Assessees using the e-filing mode have the option to file their return with or without using a digital signature or using the Electronic Verification Code (EVC). As individuals, when you file your income tax return without using a digital signature, then you are required to send the signed copy of ITR-V to Bangalore. ITR-V is an acknowledgement of return filed electronically. However, as individuals, you can file your tax return using Electronic Verification Code to avoid verification of your return through a traditional route (sending ITR-V to Bangalore CPC). Here are 5 different ways to e-verify Income Tax Return: 1) Using Net Banking # You have to log in to the Net Banking Account # Then click on the “e-filling” link # After doing this, you will be redirected to the e-filling portal. Once you are there, submit your IT returns or # Your IT return is verified 2) Using Bank Account # Log in to the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department #… Read full this story
- How to link Aadhaar with income tax returns?
- CBDT extends deadline for filing of income tax returns for J&K and Ladakh to January 31
- Alert! Income Tax Dept Extends Deadline For Linking PAN With Aadhaar To March 31, 2020
- Income tax department issues new 2020 calendar for taxpayers with all deadlines
- Income tax changes of 2019: The impact they made on your personal finances
- What’s in David Cameron’s tax returns: a few strokes of luck but no shady shenanigans
- Budget 2020 may see spending stimulus instead of income tax relief
- Budget may see spending stimulus instead of income tax relief
- Budget 2020: Income tax cuts, slab rejigs on table
- Budget 2020: Income tax cuts, slab rejigs on FM's table
5 different ways to e-verify Income Tax Return have 315 words, post on www.financialexpress.com at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.