The due date of filing your Income Tax Return for Financial Year 2017-18 or Assessment Year 2018-19 is 31st July 2018. Income tax return can be filed using the paper mode or via the e-filing mode. Assessees using the e-filing mode have the option to file their return with or without using a digital signature or using the Electronic Verification Code (EVC). As individuals, when you file your income tax return without using a digital signature, then you are required to send the signed copy of ITR-V to Bangalore. ITR-V is an acknowledgement of return filed electronically. However, as individuals, you can file your tax return using Electronic Verification Code to avoid verification of your return through a traditional route (sending ITR-V to Bangalore CPC). Here are 5 different ways to e-verify Income Tax Return: 1) Using Net Banking # You have to log in to the Net Banking Account # Then click on the “e-filling” link # After doing this, you will be redirected to the e-filling portal. Once you are there, submit your IT returns or # Your IT return is verified 2) Using Bank Account # Log in to the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department #… Read full this story
- ITR filing guide | Income tax return filing: Here's your step by step guide
- Last year's unemployment benefits could cost Americans $50 billion at tax time
- How to find the best Cash Isa rates and make use of your annual tax allowance
- 6 Ways to Score a Higher Social Security Check
- The Emerging Taxpayer Data Protection Problem
- The Spot: Polis vs. Democrats on tax refunds
- How to Build an Autocracy
- 'This Week' transcript 1-22-17: Kellyanne Conway, Sen. John McCain, and Sen. Chuck Schumer
- What Happens When a Group of Strangers Spends a Day Debating Immigration?
- Bitcoin miners turn 'hash' into Bitcoins—and fortunes
5 different ways to e-verify Income Tax Return have 289 words, post on www.financialexpress.com at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.