PUBLISHED: 19:00 26 July 2018 Romford Cycling Club and Havering Tri members joined forces for the London to Southend bike ride Archant Romford Cycling Club and Havering Tri joined forces to take on the London to Southend bike ride at the weekend. The event has become a firm fixture on the calendar for both local clubs, given them the chance to ride with one another.The ride has two options – one being approximately 52 miles and the other around 65 miles, with a number of people taking part.Seasoned cyclists, those completing their first sportives, some riding as a personal challenge and some for charity all achieve the same result once they reach Priory Park in Southend.Everyone from both clubs had great rides, with the women, in particular, producing some great results as Lisa Thake, Laura Homer and Lee Dale all finished inside the top four among female entrants.For more information on Romford CC email [email protected] and for more info on Havering Tri email [email protected]
- Cycle and drink your way round London
- Woman rescued as 80 firefighters tackle London flats blaze
- How Kapten is trying to take Uber's ride-hailing crown
- London's knife crime hotspots revealed
- Jason Donovan tackles 'neighbour's' fire in pants
- Uber stripped of London licence
- London roads to close for Car Free Day
- Firefighters tackle warehouse blaze on White Hart Lane
- Scanners to screen London commuters for weapons
- More than 4,000 Londoners drawn into 'county lines'
Cycling: Romford CC and Havering Tri tackle London to Southend ride have 242 words, post on www.romfordrecorder.co.uk at July 26, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.