The game kicked off at 7 p.m. local time at the Wibawa Mukti Stadium in West Java, Indonesia. Vietnamese players entered the game in white and Nepal in red. By the 19th minute, Vietnam has made several attacks but missed the target. Nearly half an hour of play, Vietnam has been attacking from both flanks, but have not been able to breach Nepal’s defense. Vietnam struck at the 31st minute! Nguyen Anh Duc heads into the net to score Vietnam’s first goal. Nguyen Anh Duc, wearing jersey number 11, headed into the net from close quarter after collecting a pass from Phan Van Duc (20) on the left flank. Both are the two Vietnamese attackers in the game. Nguyen Anh Duc celebrates after the header. The game entered the second half. Nepal has kicked off the second half in a more attacking mood, but have not made an impression on the Vietnamese defense. Vietnam also missed two major shots 15 minutes into the second half. Vietnam struck again! It’s Van Duc’s turn to score as Anh Duc returned a favor, stealing the ball from Nepal and making a neat pass. Vietnam is two up in the 63rd minute. Phan Van… Read full this story
- Indian women's hockey team registers 2nd biggest Asian Games win; defeats Kazakhstan 21-0
- Asian Games 2018: History beckons Indian women's hockey team in final against Japan
- Asian Games gold medallist rower Dattu Bhokanal credits teammates for helping him overcome fever
- Asian Games 2018: Late Gurjit Kaur strikes vs Korea send India women's hockey team into semis
- Asian Games 2018: Indian women's team qualify for semifinals, defeat Thailand 5-0
- Asian Games diary: Have you seen Indonesia president's bike stunt?
- Asian Games: Bajrang opens India's GOLD account after Sushil knocked out
- Hyun Bin Picked to Promote Incheon Asian Games
- July 11, 1961: After Stu Miller’s balk, NL wins All-Star Game at Candlestick
- July 12, 1988: A’s Terry Steinbach is MVP as AL wins All-Star Game
Vietnam in last 16 with facile 2-0 win over Nepal at Asian Games have 329 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 16, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.