close Video Carter Page reacts to calls to declassify FISA documents Lawmakers call on President Trump to declassify previously redacted sections of FISA applications; Carter Page shares his perspective on the Russia investigation on ‘Justice with Judge Jeanine.’ This is a rush transcript from “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” September 15, 2018. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. JEANINE PIRRO, HOST: Hello and welcome to “Justice,” I’m Jeanine Pirro. Thanks for being with us tonight. First, I just want to take a moment to say our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the path of and affected by tropical storm Florence, including my sister and her husband who live just outside of Wilmington. To everyone, please stay safe. We’ll have an update on the storm at the bottom of the hour. And as always, a big thanks to all of you for once again making “Justice” number one last weekend and for making “Liars, Leakers & Liberals” continue to stay on that old New York Times bestsellers list. We have a big show on deck for you tonight with House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Governor Mike Huckabee, Tom Fitton, Carter Page to name… Read full this story
- Paul Page returning as voice of IMS Radio Network
- Jeopardy for two White House lawyers as impeachment inquiry zeroes in on them over Donald Trump's Ukraine call being rushed on to secret server after Purple Heart officer 'raised concerns'
- Documents: NHL feared impact of fighting
- Declassified NHL memos, e-mails detail concussion debate
- APNewsBreak: Documents detail Hawkins’ payments in UNC case
- Documents allege payments to UNC players, directing them to agents
- NCAA says release of Todd McNair documents led to ‘violent threats’
- The Latest: Argentine politician cited in offshore documents
- Mike Pereira’s Tough Calls Sweepstakes
- Documents: Police, FSU hampered Jameis Winston investigation
Carter Page reacts to calls to declassify FISA documents have 310 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.