PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc proposed establishing Mekong-Japan Creative Networks to strengthen connections and exchanges between research, creation and start-up centers between Japan and Mekong nations. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc attends the 10th Mekong-Japan Summit in Tokyo, Japan with the Japanese, Lao, Myanmar and Thai counterparts on October 9, 2018 The PM made that statement while joining the 10th Mekong-Japan Summit in Tokyo, Japan with the Japanese, Lao, Myanmar and Thai counterparts on October 9. Speaking at the summit, PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc highlighted the role and contributions of Mekong-Japan cooperation in the implementation of the ASEAN Community Vision and ensuring peace, stability and development in the region. Regarding the cooperative orientations in the next period, the PM proposed some priorities consisting of enhancing transport connections, including Vientiane-Ha Noi expressway, Viet Nam-Cambodia waterway connection and Mekong internal energy connection between Viet Nam, Laos and Cambodia and between the Mekong Region and other nations. He suggested improving soft infrastructure, giving priority to setting up and launching agreements and mechanisms to facilitate transport, trade and digital between country members as well as promote industrial connection, especially auxiliary industry. He stressed the need to strengthen human connection, particularly through education and training and realize… Read full this story
- Japan’s Abe re-elected as party head, to stay on as PM
- SEM News, The Ultimate Guide To Search Marketing Optimization, & Broad Match Or Not?
- Can the Cancer Moonshot do what its advocates promise?
- Revised Google Book Settlement Filed & Live Blogging The Press Call
- Journalist Nikole Hannah-Jones Wins MacArthur Fellowship
- 100 Amazing Women Marketers to Follow on Twitter
- Climate talks: Should rich countries pay for damage caused by global warming?
- Here’s an Idea!
- Jobs for Life
- Senior Technical Advisor- Management Sciences for Health
PM proposes establishing Mekong-Japan Creative Networks have 282 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at September 9, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.