The top three risks for Indian corporates in the next three years pertain to cybersecurity, technology disruptions and regulatory risks, according to Deloitte India Risk Survey 2018.However, it added, there exists a divide on the viewpoint of risk management amongst Indian organisations.According to Deloitte ‘India Risk Survey 2018,’ 44 percent of businesses harness risks to find future opportunities and drive returns, while 36 percent use risk management with an aim to drive compliance and prevent losses.Close This insight further gets validated with the fact that regulatory risk with 44 percent still leads amongst the top three risk areas in India, followed by cybersecurity risk at 31 percent and technology disruption risk at 25 percent. related news Kiran Mazumdar Shaw settles alleged insider trading case with Sebi in Infosys matter Fiat Chrysler to recall nearly 700,000 SUVs for electrical fault risk OYO appoints Betsy Atkins as independent director The primary reason for this trend is that CXOs are considering regulatory compliance as a critical value protector exercise.Deloitte India Risk Advisory surveyed more than 100 top senior executives such as chief executive officers, chief financial officers, chief risk officers, business leaders and heads of internal audit.Also, to get a reasonable understanding of… Read full this story
- BARCLAYS: Here are the 4 biggest risks to the Netflix story (NFLX)
- The biggest risk to Theresa May’s new Brexit plan is not from her party
- India’s Digital Divide: Low Internet Penetration, Web Attacks Make a Weak Case for ‘Digital India’
- Trump reportedly will ban Chinese telecom equipment next week
- How do you regulate Big Tech in the digital age? We asked the four main political parties for their views
- Mauritius funds likely to shift to Singapore for India investment
- What does a Trump presidency mean for tech?
- India Proposes Regulation to Force Tech Platforms to Censor the Web and Shatter Security
- Samsung Galaxy A20 Launched in India, iPhone XR and Realme U1 Price Slashed, WhatsApp's New Features, and More News This Week
- India revokes Kashmir's special status
Regulatory, cyber security & tech distruption biggest risks for India Inc: Deloitte report have 323 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.