US Pacific Command Chief Seeks To Break Down Russia’s Influence In India published: 19 Apr 2018 views: 525 This video shows you that US Pacific Command Chief Seeks To Break Down Russia’s Influence In India. Admiral Philip S Davidson, who President Donald Trump has chosen to replace Admiral Harry B Harris as the top US military commander responsible for the Indo-Pacific region suggested the US should replace Russia as India’s premier security partner. Asked in his confirmation hearings on Tuesday by the US Senate Armed Services Committee about what he envisaged – military sales, or military training – as the key tool for engaging India, Davidson stated: “India’s military has long relied on the former Soviet Union for some of their technology and training. We have to break down that historical background, to a certain extent. Break down is not the correct word, but we willing to work with that so we can move [email protected] with India.” As Pacific Command (PACOM) chief over the last three years, Harris has assiduously cultivated India as a military partner for helping contain Chinese expansionism. However, his successor, Davidson, has gone even further. Davidson’s statement comes just days after Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman snubbed… Read full this story
- How Donald Trump, Benjamin Netanyahu benefit from close relationship
- All the President's men: The key players in the Trump-Russia investigation
- Donald Trump’s ex-lawyer Michael Cohen ‘will publicly accuse president of criminal conduct in office over Stormy Daniels payments’
- Twitter CEO Refuses to Take Down Donald Trump’s Tweet Against Omar – Reports
- Inside the chaotic early days of Trump’s foreign policy
- WATCH Donald Trump 'Ditch' Melania for Czech PM in Front of Cameras
- Donald Trump plays down white nationalism threat after ‘horrible’ mosque attacks
- Furious Donald Trump rages ‘I could have fired everyone’ as he fights back after bombshell Mueller report
- Explainer: What legal risks does Cohen's testimony pose to Trump?
- Trump’s Golan Heights Remark Not Weakens Syria's Right for Land – Ex-UK Envoy
Was Trump influenced by PM Modi's remarks on Afghanistan? have 335 words, post on article.wn.com at September 12, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.