WHEN a major British TV news channel wanted the background on the Brit man who was shot dead after opening fire on police on the Costa del Sol they turned to Spain’s multi award-winning best free newspaper.ITV News editor Christian Ward was so impressed with the factual coverage by the Euro Weekly News editorial team that he reached out to the EWN Media Group for a television interview.Dean Harrison from the EWN was quizzed by presenters in the UK via a video link from the group’s head office in Fuengirola to give the low-down on the shooting that left Sean Hercules dead after he opened fire on the National Police officers who had gone to arrest him.‘SIXTY SHOTS FIRED’: Convicted Brit criminal, Sean Hercules, shot dead in shootout with police in Spain In the same week a Euro Weekly News exclusive story was followed up by The Sun newspaper with an acknowledgement back to the best and most-respected newspaper on the Costas.The EWN Media Group (EWNMG) has ten weekly titles in its portfolio of English-language newspapers in southern Spain.While consistently providing first class coverage of local news and features to hundreds of thousands of readers every week, it is also… Read full this story
- ISIS terrorist arrested in Spain may have been planning new UK bomb attack
- 5 things to know for May 6: US task force, UK, whistleblower, election, 1918 flu
- Meghan Markle court hearing RECAP: Newspaper 'boasted about meddling in Meghan's life'
- UK announces 601 more coronavirus deaths in hospitals including a healthy 14-year-old, taking Britain's total to 22,279 - as officials prepare to release REAL number of victims which will include hundreds from care homes
- UK announces 473 more coronavirus deaths in hospitals - taking total number of COVID-19 victims to 26,570
- The SAGE files: At least 12 different strains of coronavirus were circulating in the UK in March - including one that has only ever been found in Britain, Government-funded study finds
- Doctors vote for ban on UK cigarette sales to those born after 2000
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: UK 'may relax' 2m rule as lockdown exit plan looms
- UK lockdown update: when will the government review lockdown?
- Prince Andrew’s pal Ghislaine Maxwell ‘boasted about teasing Princess Diana and making her cry’
WATCH: Spain’s leading English newspaper making headlines in UK have 369 words, post on www.euroweeklynews.com at September 18, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.